Parkway Toyota – A Dealership Success Story by DataClover
How DataClover's DealerServiceHub (DSH) Program Enabled Parkway Toyota to Book 322 Service Appointments & Sell $63,859 in Customer Pay
Parkway Toyota was struggling with converting the service traffic on their website into service appointments. One of the main reasons why this occurred was because of the clunky process of booking appointments through their website. Although the Parkway Toyota dealership website was receiving a decent amount of web traffic, their appointment conversion rate was significantly low. The lack of conversion made it challenging for the dealership to grow its service business
After an initial meeting with us, Parkway Toyota knew that the best way forward for their dealership was with DataClover’s DealerServiceHub (DSH) platform. Through this platform, Parkway Toyota’s customers would have the easiest and fastest way of booking service appointments with the dealership.
DataClover’s pioneering Quick Schedule Tool enables customers to book appointments in a couple of clicks. The tool uses pre-populated customer information and minimizes the required steps. The result is customers can book an appointment in less than 30 seconds.
Additionally, DataClover’s Content Library and Offer Management System provide vehicle service education and the best deal on servicing their vehicle. Customers get an extra incentive to book their service appointment with the dealership, instead of looking elsewhere.
Here’s how Parkway Toyota benefitted from DataClover’s Aftersales eCommerce Program in the 1st quarter of 2023:
- A staggering 2449 sessions were initiated by vehicle owners looking to buy Parkway Toyota’s Prepaid Maintenance service plans. The 2,449 recorded sessions were a 130% increase from the previous quarter.
- Out of the 2449 sessions, Parkway Toyota received 322 service appointment requests. The 322 recorded service appointment requests were a 43.8% increase from the previous quarter.
- And out of the 322 appointments, 169 were inactive for 6 months, 64 were inactive between 6-12 months, 33 were inactive beyond 12 months, and 110 had no prior appointments (i.e. Conquest Owners!) with the dealership.
- In total, the 322 appointments booked through DataClover’s DealerServiceHub program generated $63,859.38 in Customer Pay service sales.
- Overall, the Parkway Toyota dealership was able to retain 322 customers because of our powerful DSH program.
DataClover’s Aftersales eCommerce program has been so effective that Nick, Parkway Toyota’s Fixed Operations Director, is already looking to add more of our products to their dealership website.
You can check several more of our dealership success stories here.
“DataClover’s reporting and insights have been transformative in my efforts to drive traffic. With their omnichannel approach, I am able to target customers effectively and convert traffic at a significantly higher rate compared to my other platforms.”
– Nick Latino, Fixed Operations Director, Parkway Toyota
Sell more Services & Retain More Customers!
Book a live 15-minute demo with dataClover's aftersales e-commerce platform today!
DataClover enables dealerships to digitally identify and target potential service customers so they can easily match and sell the most appropriate products/services (bundles) with various discounts and offers to them.
A Dealership Success Story by DataClover
Like this Dealership Success Story?
Timely Knowledge is a superpower!
Subscribe to our newsletter for more case studies, blogs, & product information.
DataClover not only designs pioneering software-based products to help auto & car dealerships succeed but also creates educational and up-to-date content to inform all members of the automobile industry.