Mercedes-Benz Of The Woodlands – A Dealership Success Story by DataClover
Here’s How DataClover Helped Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands Sell 41 More PPM Contracts and Generate an Extra $24,681 in Gross Profit
Within their first four months, Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands made more than twelve times their initial investment through selling prepaid maintenance and extended limited warranties with the DataClover eCommerce solution.
Details from the Study
This dealership success story shows details of DataClover’s partnership with Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands over a period of 4 months (1st June 2023 to 30th September 2023):
- During the course of 4 months, Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands made a total investment of $2,200 to enjoy the full benefits of DataClover’s Aftersales eCommerce Program.
- During the 4 months with our pioneering Aftersales eCommerce Program, the dealership sold 41 prepaid maintenance plans (PPMs) bringing in a total service revenue of $128,577. This translates to an average customer pay of $3,136 with the dealership.
- The 41 PPMs sold were a combination of Mercedes-Benz Star Prepaid Maintenance and Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty plans – enabling the dealership to lock in customers for a minimum of 2 and/or 3 years in the future.
- Out of a total of $128,577 earned in service revenue, the Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands dealership was directly able to earn $24,681 in gross profits that go straight to the dealer’s bottom line.
- Overall, the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Woodlands earned $24,681 in gross profits on a mere investment of $2,200. This means that the dealership received a staggering ROI of 12.10x on their marketing dollars spent with DataClover’s Aftersales eCommerce Platform.
You can check more of our dealership success stories here.
Leveraging the full power of DataClover’s eCommerce platform, Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands intends to increase its overall Return On Investment (ROI) by offering Exclusive Online Offers on lifestyle products as well as other products that will improve its Mercedes-Benz Parts Performance numbers.
“I have been really impressed with how many contracts we have been able to sell since starting with DataClover. The eCommerce approach has proven to be very successful and we saw ROI immediately within our first 30 days”
– Nick Botusan, General Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands
Sell more Services & Retain More Customers!
Book a live 15-minute demo with dataClover's aftersales e-commerce platform today!
DataClover enables dealerships to digitally identify and target potential service customers so they can easily match and sell the most appropriate products/services (bundles) with various discounts and offers to them.
A Dealership Success Story by DataClover
Like this Dealership Success Story?
Timely Knowledge is a superpower!
Subscribe to our newsletter for more case studies, blogs, & product information.
DataClover not only designs pioneering software-based products to help auto & car dealerships succeed but also creates educational and up-to-date content to inform all members of the automobile industry.